Follow this procedure to add and organize pages and titles in your Dokit manuals.
Step 1 - Go to the editing page of the manual
- Go to the page of the manual to be modified.
- Click on the ••• icon in the upper right-hand corner of the manual.
- Click on Edit, in the menu that appears
Step 2 - Edit the manual
- Click New title to add a title
- Click on New page to search for a page among the pages of the platform and to add it to your manual
- Use the arrow (located to the right of each line) to rearrange the items in the manual between them.
- Use the cross to delete an item from the manual.
- Return to the modified manual page by clicking Back to manual.
Step 3 - See your changes
When you return to the manual page, you will immediately see the changes made.
To learn how to export a manual to PDF, click here.