Follow this procedure to create a tutorial
Step 1 - Create your tutorial
- At the top right of the home page, click on Create a page.
- In the pop-up window that opens, select Tutorial.
- Name the tutorial, then click Create.
Step 2 - Fill in the useful information
Once the tutorial has been created, fill in the information that will make it easier to find and understand the tutorial.
Description: Write a short presentation of the purpose of the tutorial
Categories:' Specify the categories to which the tutorial relates.
Difficulty:' Indicate the level of difficulty of the tutorial.
Keywords: Enter keywords that will allow users to search for your tutorial more easily.
Introduction: Add any preliminary information in this field.
Step 3 - Add the main image
- Click on the blue insert to open the media gallery
- Search for an image on the platform or upload a new image (see Add New Media), then click Insert in the page.
Step 4 - Add a video
Click on Add a video below the space reserved for the introduction.
Step 5 - Add a part or tool, a pre-requisite tutorial or a file
To add parts or tools, click on the "Parts and tools" tab, then click on "Search and add a part, tool or material" to deposit your document.
Repeat this maneuver to add prerequisite tutorials and/or files.
Step 6 - Create steps
- Click on the blue insert to open the media gallery and import images
- Assign a title to your step in the step bar
- Add a brief description for your stage in the space below the stage bar
- Click on Add a step to complete the tutorial with more steps.
Step 7 - Publish your tutorial
- Select the status of the tutorial:
- Draft if you have not finished writing it.
- Submit for Proofreading when you wish to submit your tutorial to the proofreaders before its publication on the platform.
- Finalize the creation by clicking Save.